The nice thing about smart phones these days is that you can use all sorts of apps that will let you do many things, including tracking daily exercises.
If you are working with a senior to improve his or her overall well being and health, then you might want to use a mobile phone app that can track the progress of the person’s daily exercise.
Typical Features Of An Exercise Tracker
- You can track the number of miles when running/jogging.
- You can track the heart rate and blood pressure, which is very important, especially when dealing with seniors.
- You can track the number of calories burnt.
- You can set an organized workout program that suits a senior.
- You can take notes easily, in order to note down some important information that you have to record, during the workout.
- Since everything is well organized in your phone, you can be sure that the senior is able to achieve and complete an entire workout program that is designed for him/her.
- You can use the calendar of your mobile phone to plan the different workout that should be done in a specific day.
These are just some of the ways that you can use your mobile phone, if you want to track someone’s workout progress. You should be able to discover more, depending on the app available for your mobile phone, which will help you create a workout program that is systematic and organized.